The lovely Cathy at mylifeasCathy nominated me for the Liebster award!
As a new blogger, this is a great honor for me and this is my first award so I am very happy about this nomination!
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Comment on one of their posts to let them know of their nomination. These bloggers must have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions the person who nominated you created. Then make eleven questions of your own for your nominees. You may use the same questions.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Check out her award here. She is an amazing blogger!
Having spent some time with my friend, Google, I have also found out that some bloggers post 11 random facts about themselves. So there it goes:
11 Random Facts about Me
- I have this thing where I take up a new activity every year and I do it for an entire year. If I like it at the end of the year, I continue but if I don’t I leave it without feeling any guilt.
- I cannot operate without my planner.
- I am a seventeen year old student.
- My TBR is a mile long.
- I am Indian.
- I am an Atheist who loves mythology.
- I removed my last name because I am a feminist and I refused to take my father’s last name.
- The staff at the Starbucks closest to my home knows my name and my order to a T. In fact, they know my study habits better than my parents.
- I am INTJ according to the Myers-Briggs Personality Test.
- I hate and admire Adolph Hitler at the same time.
- I am generally closer to my teachers than to my classmates.
1. What’s one thing that you love, but most people wouldn’t associate with you?
I am a booklover and a feminist so fervently that any love of mine that is not associated with these two is not associated with me. I love listening to classical music. There is nothing better than listening to Tchaikovsky while studying Psychology. Also, I love making 3-D Puzzles, something that requires precision and people don’t associate something like that with be-speckled me.
2. If you had a chance to travel anywhere, all expenses paid, where would it be and why?
That would have to be London and no need to pay for the return ticket. London is a reader’s and writer’s haven and nothing appeals more to me than going there and walking in the footsteps of some of the greatest writers in the English Language.
3. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but have been afraid to or just have not had the resources to do?
Own a library that contains every single book written in every singe language in the past, present and future and the ability to read them all.
4. What’s the story behind your blog’s name?
There is no particular story about my blog’s name. I just felt that I want to create a space where every booklover can come and be the booklover that they are.
5. What was your favorite childhood book?
Unfortunately, I started reading quite late in life and did not come across many books in my childhood. I do love The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis which, even though it is a children’s book, I enjoyed at age 13.
6. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Please start reading NOW! (This would be to my two year old self.)
7. What’s your favourite post you’ve written so far?
These posts are my children. Please don’t ask me to choose.
8. Do you have any weird talents? If so, what are they?
If I do, I haven’t discovered them yet. (Fingers crossed!)
9. What is the last meal you ate?
I’m eating some home-made pasta as I write this post.
10. What is your first memory?
Good one! My first memory is my Dad trying to convince a hospital guard to let 4-year old me in despite the 12-year age limit to see my new born brother.
11. Name 3-5 positive facts about someone you really detest.
I try my best not to hate people but someone I never really liked was this girl. Let’s call her Z.
Z had a unique capability of saying precisely what the other person wants to hear. She was very ambitious and was not afraid to do whatever is required to achieve her goals. She was an all-rounder who participated in many a co-curricular activity and was a girl of diverse interests.
- What is your first memory?
- Name 12 people(real, fictional, historic, futuristic; doesn’t matter) with whom you would like to have your last supper.
- What is the one thing you must have with you at all times?
- What is your ultimate goal for your blog?
- What was the most interesting challenge you have had to overcome?
- What is your dream life?
- There is a fire and you only have time to grab one thing. What is it?(I hope this doesn’t actually happen to you)
- If you could change one thing in your past, what would it be?
- If you had to spend a year on a deserted island, what are the five things you would carry with you?
- If you only had 24 hours to live, how would you spend them?
- How was your day today?
Well, that is all I have for now.