- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
Dream it Alive,
It is also common to write 11 random facts about yourself. As Dream It Alive nominated the blog, we have written 11 random facts about how we know each other.
11 Random Facts About Us
- We are both in the same school.
- We are both pursuing Humanities.
- Elective English is the subject we both chose independently as our optional.
- Jeannie is one year senior to Pallavi.
- We both met at a trial workshop session.
- We had our first real conversation over ice cream.
- We both bonded over our love for books.
- We both prefer different genres of books but share the same passion.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak is a common favourite.
- We both attend Global Leadership Lab, a Model United Nations Workshop.
- We have only known each other for a few months.
Dream It Alive’s Questions
1. If you have all the time in the world, what would you do? (Money not being an issue)
Jeannie: I would ensure an endless supply of books, coffee and pizza and spend my days enjoying the combined pleasures that these three offer.
Pallavi: There’s just so much to do! Places to see, delicacies to eat, books waiting to be read, pets to cuddle and stories to be written. I’d probably complete everything on my rather extensive bucket list.
2. If you can name a town, what would it be?
Jeannie: Booksville. Simply because I would love to visit the Booksville Library and attend the Booksville School.
Pallavi: I’d name it Nowhere. Can you imagine the confusion? Priceless.
3. What is life according to you?
Jeannie: Life, for me, is an opportunity to be used as one wishes.
Pallavi: Life is your little cameo role in the movie that is the world. Make it shine.
4. What is your goal or mission in life, if any?
Jeannie: I want to be a writer. I wish professional reading was a job!
Pallavi : My goal in life is to achieve perfection. Many people think that’s shallow, or harmful, but it really isn’t. I want to be the very best I can be.
5. What quality you like most about yourself?
Jeannie: Great question! I feel every single quality has its positives and negatives. I guess I love the uniqueness of the particular combination of qualities that makes me, well me.
Pallavi: My favorite quality of mine is probably my greatest weakness too- I get very emotional about things.
6. Which is your dream destination?
Jeannie: As I mentioned in the first Liebster Award, I would love to travel to London and stay there as it is a Readers’ and Writers’ Hub.
Pallavi: I love Goa. It’s a combination of everything I crave – the sun, the sea, the sand and a lively atmosphere which can be idyllic too.
7. If you are given a magic seed, you can throw it in the ground and it will grow whatever you want, what would it be?
Jeannie: A tree that grows books. (Can you see the pattern here?)
Pallavi: Books. And excellent WiFi.
8. What is one thing you have been meaning to do but haven’t seem to find the time?
Jeannie: Read and write. I do read and write every day but I can’t seem to find enough time to devote to these two activities as much as I would like to.
Pallavi: Finishing my To Be Read pile and spending time with people who make me happy. There never seems to be enough time to do things you want to do, once you find them.
9. What is an ideal day?
Jeannie: The day after the Final Examinations as I am free of any pressure to study and am well-rested. On this day, I can do whatever I want. (Any guesses what I would do?) What makes this day even better is the expectation that the subsequent days would be the same.
Pallavi: An ideal day is a day well spent with my best friends, doing fun stuff- like baking, or reading, or walking an adorable dog.
10. What are your hobbies?
Jeannie: Do I even need to? Besides reading and writing I like to make 3-D Puzzles (something else I mentioned in the first Liebster Award.)
Pallavi: My hobbies are reading, writing , petting animals, and travelling. I also enjoy speaking to large crowds, debating and Model United Nations.
11. If a stranger hands you a hundred dollar (pound, euro, whatever your currency), what would you spend it on?
Jeannie: A hundred rupees is too less for books or my Starbucks so I would probably spend it on stationery.
Pallavi: Buy glue and sequins and decorate stuff. Bedazzle it.
- Name a book that influenced your work.
- What’s the story behind your blog name?
- Name a writer you would like to work with. (Dead, alive, fictional, doesn’t matter.)
- Are you a part of any book/movie/TV show cult or fandom?
- Name twelve people (Dead, alive, fictional, doesn’t matter) you’d like to share your last supper with.
- Do you have a tattoo? Is there any particular one you would like to get, and where?
- If you had only 24 hours to live, how would you spend them?
- What’s the song currently stuck in your head?
- Which fictional universe(Book/movie/ TV show, any one) would you like to live in for a day?
- Describe a time when you defied society and societal norms.
- How was your day?
We look forward to reading the answers to our questions!
Pallavi and Jeannie.